Monday, March 25, 2013

I Get That.



I have people ask me why I don't always ride my wooden boards or have pictures of me riding them.  Well, there are a couple reasons for that.  Most of the time it's out of fear of breaking one.  I've broken wood and foam boards by being in the wrong place at the wrong time.  It happens.  I like to ride my wood ones when it's a high tide roller type of wave.  That's when they work best.  Remember, I'm riding beach break here.  If I was back in SD at Sunset Cliffs.  I'd be riding my wood boards all the time.

The boards I build are meant for surfing.  I'm not building stuff to hang on the wall, so please be patient.  I'll be posting more pictures of me surfing the wood ones.  It takes a special day, but it's very satisfying to get out there with one.  They are some of the most fun boards I've ever ridden.  The other thing is, there are times when I do ride my wood boards, but my girlfriend Julie isn't there to take pictures of me.  I try to give accurate ride reports when that happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment